About products provided by Strength ASIA
STRENGTH ASIA guarantees our products with the following warranty contents for all possible flaws. The customer will agree to the conditions described in the documents related to this warranty and responsibility restrictions on the delivery of the product.
Limited guarantee and responsibility limit:
- The Olympic bar for weightlifting and the bar products for power lifting are used for intended use for the purpose of use, and that the material and manufacturing technical defect will not occur throughout the life of the product. To do. In this limited warranty, the "lifetime" warranty period ends when the product becomes unusable for any other reason other than the defective reasons due to manufacturing technology, material, and design problems. This limited lifetime guarantee is applied to the original customer/end user as long as the original customer/end user owns the product. This limited lifetime guarantee cannot be transferred. Limited lifetime guarantee does not apply to the finish painting/coating of the bar. Specifically, the target products are OB20-SS-NBCB, OB20-CH-NB, OB15-SS-NBCB, OB15-CH-NB, OB20-SS-IWF, OB20-IWF, OB15-IWF , OB15-CH-IWF, OB20-CA, OB15-CA Weight Lifting Bar and its varieties, OB20-SS-IPF-CB, OB20-SS-IPF, OB20-CH-IPF powerlifting bar and variant.
- We guarantee that weight -lifting training bar products do not cause materials and manufacturing techniques for 10 years from the end of the end user. In this limited warranty, a 10 -year warranty period shall be terminated at that point even if it is less than 10 years if the product becomes unusable for reasons other than manufacturing technology or material defects. increase. Limited guarantee does not apply to the finish painting/coating of the bar. Specifically, the target products are OB20-ch, OB20-B, OB20-B-DR, OB20-IPF, OB15-CH, OB15-B, OB15-B-DR, OB10-IWF, ATB- It is a 5 training bar.
- All other barbell products guarantee that materials and manufacturing techniques do not occur for one year from the date of delivery to the end user. In this limited warranty, the one -year warranty period shall be terminated at that point even if the product becomes unusable for reasons other than manufacturing technology or material defects. increase. Note: The deformation of OB20-NT, OB15-CH-E, OB10-CH-E, and ATB-5-E is not covered by the warranty regardless of the reason.
- Urethane Olympic plate / bumper plate products guarantee that materials and manufacturing techniques do not occur three years from the date of delivery to the purchased customer. In this limited warranty, the three -year warranty period shall be terminated at that point even if it is less than three years if the product becomes unusable for reasons other than the production technology or material defect. increase.
- Rubber Olympic plates guarantee that materials and manufacturing techniques do not occur two years from the date of delivery to the purchased customer. In this limited warranty, the two -year warranty period shall end at that point even if the product becomes unusable for reasons other than the production technology or material defects. increase.
- The plate that is not particularly described above guarantees that the material and manufacturing technical defect will not occur one year from the date of delivery to the purchased customer. In this limited warranty, the one -year warranty period shall be terminated at that point even if the product becomes unusable for reasons other than manufacturing technology or material defects. increase.
- All plates must be used on a at least 12mm thick wood, rubber platform, or on rubber floor. The guarantee is apportioned according to the period used. The original customer will bear all the shipping fee for the exchange. 5kg, 10LB, 15LB, and 450mm diameter disks are considered to be techniques and should be limited to 5kg and 10kg training bars for techniques only. Falling these plates with a heavy bar will lead to damage and are not covered by the warranty. High -tech plates are also limited to 5kg and 10kg technique bars. High -tech plates are designed only for techniques for training, and should not be used together with fractional/change plates, steel plates, or larger bumper plates. This stops wearing and causes structural damage to the plate.
- If a third party purchases and resells our products, the warranty period will begin within 60 days from the delivery of a third party.
- After the six -month period, all guarantee claims shall be depreciated in proportion to the time, which is calculated in proportion to the proportion of the warranty year. In all warranty or exchanges, the customer will bear the delivery fee.
- Our duties based on the above -mentioned warranty are product discounts, repair, or exchanges, which are used and maintained as described in the appropriate care and maintenance of the enclosure, and for materials or manufacturing technology. Only if the defective is proven. The discount, repair, or exchange is the only obligation of our company based on this warranty, and is the only relief measure of the purchaser, requires a defective test by the buyer, and is based on this warranty. If we have received a notification of documents in writing within 14 days of the inspection, or from the exchange, it shall be guaranteed over the remaining period of the original warranty period. If we have our request, the buyer will promptly submit the sample and evidence, and will allow our representatives to access the defective products we have filed. Following the defect does not reduce any paid obligation to us. Buyers should not return the defective products to be filed without our prior written consent. The buyer agrees to pay for all costs and expenditures incurred in relation to products that we have not approved by the Company. The reception of the returned product inspection is not considered a claimed defect.
- Our guarantee obligations above shall not apply to some of the following products sold based on this warranty.
- Exhausted by normal mass and wear
- Those that have an essential or normal life, which is shorter than the warranty period described here
- Damaged by negligence such as incorrect use, modification, maintenance, storage or handling by purchasers.
- Any proposal regarding the use, application, or compatibility of the product shall not be interpreted as explicit warranty, unless we confirm it in writing.
- The warranty specified in this warranty is an alternative to any other guarantee, whether explicit or non -explicit, which is non -infringement of product qualification, compatibility to specific purposes, and non -infringement. It includes explicit warranty or conditions, and is not limited to these. In addition, it shall be replaced by all other responsibilities imposed on our side.
- Any product that is less than our normal quality will be sold in "current appearance" due to the agreement of both parties.
- Unless there is a separate agreement in writing, our responsibilities for the product shall be limited to the guarantee specified above and are further restricted to the purchase price.
- In the maximum range of applicable laws, whether or not it is caused by the violation, warranty, tort (including negligence and negligence), or other laws, or this It shall not follow any other obligations or responsibilities, regardless of whether it was caused by a pledge, act, or tort. In any situation, in the maximum range of applicable laws, we have caused or in relation to the use or duty of our products in connection with this agreement or based on this agreement. We will not be responsible for any incidental or derivative damage or any other transaction loss. Our only responsibility and the only way to remedy buyers are limited to discounts on repairs, exchanges, or purchasing prices. The relief method specified in this agreement shall be applied even if it does not conform to its essential purpose by the relief method.
- Not limited to the above, we have property or human damage, penalties, special or punishment, damages for loss of profits or revenue, loss of products or related equipment, capital costs, repair costs, alternative products, Any responsibility will be exempted from the cost of equipment or services, unusable periods or delays, or any other type of economic loss, or any of the purchaser's customers or third -party claims related to the damage. will do.
- The buyer agrees that the customer and the manufacturing supply network and distribution network, including the customer and end customer, are substantially restricted in this agreement to be restricted in this agreement.
- We hold the right to make changes to its design and/or material without a formal notice. Rubber products are not assumed to be used on the concrete floor. Note: Rubber products should not be washed with a detergent or acetone cleaner. Wash the rubber product using only a moist cloth. The buyer is responsible for using all of our products appropriately. Inappropriate use can lead to personal injury or death. At the time of our product purchase, the buyer recognizes the dangers of personal injury caused by the use of the product, and shall be responsible for any personal injury/damage caused by its use.
Rack, rig, steel equipment
- All racks, rigs, steel mechanism -lifelong guarantee for structural defective production.
- All movable parts -3 years warranty for poor manufacturing.
- 90 days warranty for powdered body paint, paint, lining -defective manufacturing.
- All racks, rigs, and steel equipment must be fixed to the floor and walls if or applicable.
- All hardware must be tightened properly and comes with assembly instructions. American Barbell does not accept the inappropriate assembled products or not all hardware tightened or unused.
Notification of maintenance requirements
Many of the above products have a wear failure period. All products must be visually checked about nuts and bolts loosening, lack of cotter pins, and other wear conditions. Products that have a missing or loosening of parts, wear, or other signs of other abnormalities must be stopped immediately until repair or replacement is performed. For inquiries about warranty, technical support, or exchanges, please contact American Barbell.
Guidelines for individual products
Urethane -made rubber products
Do not wash rubber products or urethane products with a detergent, acetone or solvent cleaner. Do not place or store these products in direct sunlight or humid environment. These environments lead to product deterioration.
Do not drop the dumbbells unnecessarily from the height exceeding 0.6m (24 "). Please check regularly for signs of damage and make sure that the head is safely attached to the handle. Fall. Damage due to the warranty is not eligible. Chrome handles should not touch the rack metal surface or other handle. It will lead to chrome damage.
Store only in the rack certified by American Barbell. This protects the bar in the part that touches the rack, and all metal fasteners are damaged to the bar, so they are not covered by the warranty.
You should never use a loose, missing, or damaged workout bar. Immediately contact American Barbell for a solution.
Olympic weight lift plate
A plate that is not a bumper plate should not be dropped in any situation. The inside of the cast iron is damaged. This is not covered by the warranty.
Olympic weightslifting bar
The hard chrome plating used in the American Barbell Olympic Bar is more resistant to chipping and peeling and is much safer than a normal chrome. The signs of rust that can be seen visually must be removed immediately because rust impairs the structural conservation of the bar. This contains a stainless steel bar. The bar should be kept in the certified rack using only the workout bar protective function. The chalk can accelerate corrosion by taking in water, so use a hard steel steel wire brush to regularly pay off from the cut part. In the case of a ceramic coating/black chromate processing bar, use a hard nylon brush instead.
Never use the loose, missing, or damaged workout bar. Immediately contact American Barbell for a solution. "Wristing inventory" barbells are all considered as final sale items and do not include warranty.
Do not fall in any case.
If you can see the signs that the parts are wearing or missing, do not use it visually. See the documents related to the individual precautions attached to the product and/or "Safety Page". Note: Safety eye bolt must rotate, but don't be too loose. For additional questions or support, please contact American Barbell.
Rubber band, rope, strap, other accessories
There is no sign of wear, and you need to inspect it every day. Note: Functional training ropes are limited to ground use. Never hang or climb.
Professional lock color
- The color of PROLOC ™ cannot be used to maintain weight by lifting overhead, such as "Tri Seps Extension" or "Pullover".
- Furthermore, the color of Proloc ™ is not designed to hold the weight plate in a vertical direction, such as supporting the total weight or plate only with color. Don't rely on barbell colors to support your body or part of the body of others.
- Do not use Proloc ™ colors, which are flawed, damaged, or do not function properly, may cause injuries. Proloc ™ colors, which seem to be damaged, must be removed immediately so that they are not used in fitness equipment. If PROLOC ™ cannot fulfill the warranty, please contact the purchase location or PROLOC ™Collars@aol.com.
Products with labels such as "stock sale" are not covered by warranty.
If you place an order from Strength ASIA, you will confirm your consent to all the guarantees above.