terms of service
Article 1 (applicable)
1. These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users and the Company.
2. The Company may provide various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations"), such as the terms and rules for use, in addition to these Terms. These individual regulations shall make a part of these agreements, regardless of the name.
3. If the provisions of these Terms are inconsistent with the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the individual regulations shall be prioritized as long as the individual regulations are not specified.
Article 2 (Sales contract)
1. In this service, a sales agreement shall be established by the user applying to the Company for the purchase and in response to the company that the Company has accepted the application. In addition, the ownership of the product shall be relocated to the user when the Company hands over the product to the delivery company.
2. If the user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.・ If the user violates these Terms ・ When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery destinations or long -term absence ・ If the trust between the Company and the user has been impaired.
3. The payment method for this service, delivery method, purchase application method, etc. will be separately set by the Company.
4. For cancellations and returns of the products provided by this service"Policy on return / refund"I shall follow.
Article 3 (intellectual property right)
Product photos provided by this Service Other content (hereinafter referred to as "content") Copyright or other intellectual ownership belong to legitimate right holders such as the Company and content providers, and users are, users. These cannot be duplicated, reprinted, modified, or other secondary use.
Article 4 (prohibited items)
Users shall not perform the following actions when using this service.・ Acts that violate laws or public order and morals, acts related to criminal acts ・ Acts that infringe copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in this service ・ Destroy the functions of our server or network, hindering Acts to be done, acts that use the information obtained by this service commercially ・ Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services ・ Acts of unauthorized access, or attempts and other users in other users. Acts to collect or accumulate, or acts to other users, acts that directly or indirectly provide antisocial forces in relation to our services, and also judge that we are inappropriate. Act
Article 5 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
1. The Company may suspend or suspend all or part of the Service without any notification to the user in advance if there is any of the following reasons.・ When maintaining or updating the computer system for this service ・ When it is difficult to provide this service due to irreplaceable force such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, fire, power outage, or natural disaster ・ The computer or communication line is suspended due to an accident. If so, if we determine that it is difficult to provide this service
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damage to users or third parties due to suspension or suspension of the provision of this service.
Article 6 (Renewal and exemption of warranty)
1. The Company is effectively or legally defective or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, perfection, efficacy, compatibility to specific purposes, security, bugs, and infringement of rights. It does not guarantee that there is no.).
2. We are not responsible for any damages caused by the Service by this service. However, if a contract between the Company and the User (including these Terms) regarding the Service becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this exemption is not applied, but in this case. However, the Company, the damage caused by our negligence (excluding serious negligence) or illegal acts due to default or tort, foresee or foresee the damage caused by special circumstances. I do not take any responsibility for the time you get.)
3. The Company shall not be responsible for the transaction, contact or conflict between users, other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 7 (Service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or stop providing the service without notifying the user, and is not liable for any damages caused by the user.
If it is determined that it is necessary, we may be able to change these agreements at any time without notifying the user. After the change of these Terms and starts using this service, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
Article 9 (handling of personal information)
Article 10 (Notification or contact)
Notifications or contacts between users and the Company shall be made according to the method specified by the Company. The Company notifies or contacts the contact information from the user, regardless of the change notification according to the system separately specified by the Company, regards the current registered contact information, and these are users at the time of transmission. It is considered that it has reached.
Article 11 (Prohibition of transfer of rights obligations)
The user cannot transfer or provide the right or obligations based on the status of usage contracts or the obligations based on these Terms without prior consent in writing.
Article 12 (Joice Law / Judge)
1. In interpretation of these Terms, the Japanese law is a compliant law. Regarding this service, the application of the International Federation Treaty for International Product Sales Agreement shall be eliminated.
2. In the event of a dispute in this service, the court in jurisdiction over our head office will be an exclusive jurisdiction court.